Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Family pics...

We had a great time with Bruce and Ginny visiting this last weekend.  We were able to fit in a lot of fun activities...one of which being family pictures!  Bruce does a great job with his photography and we were so lucky to have him be patient enough to take them :)  Family pictures at our house is not a favorite past time.  In fact, I would say it could be described as 'torture' to my boys :)  I was pleasantly surprised with how well they did...only a few breakdowns towards the end.  Yay!!

HOWEVER... we cannot get them to post on here!  I think they are such big files that they won't upload.  Bruce has quite the photography set up...with a lens that is practically as big as Clara :)   I'm disappointed I can't post them...but will keep trying to figure out how to do it.  I did post some on my facebook, so if you have access to that you can check them out.  

No comments: